Below, we invite you to review the general conditions of sale that regulate the purchase of products Felizhair SL through this website. In this sense, the use of this Website constitutes your agreement to these general conditions of sale. However, if you have any questions about them, you can contact our customer service.
1. OUR DATA
The following conditions regulate the saleof the products presented on this Website by:
Felizhair S. L.
Ma del Moro 5
07012 Palma de Mallorca
Balearic Islands (Spain)
E-mail: info@felizhair. es
2.1 Availability of the service
By placing an order with Felizhair S. L. you ensure that you are over 18 years of age.
The products offered are distributed in Spain and Portugal (excluding the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla).
Individuals residing outside these countries may only benefit from the online purchasing service of this Website when the shipping address of the order is in one of the countries or territories mentioned above.
2.2 Purchase guarantees
The articles offered on this website are accompanied by the following data:
- Item Name
- Image(s) of the article
- Item Description
Special offers, promotions or discounts will be valid until the date indicated or until the end of stock. The legal guarantee of the products offered by Felizhair S. L. is established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users.
2.3 Purchase procedure
- The items you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- The shopping cart will contain thereference of the selected item, its name and price, in the corresponding currency (taxes included). The price expressed does not include the transport, whose rates will vary depending on the shipping method selected.
- In order to make a purchase, the user’s personal data will be required, which will be incorporated into our database in order to be able to process the order and to facilitate the making of new purchases through the Web Page. Personal data provided by users will be treated in accordance with the provisions of our Legal Notice. The user will be able to access, at all times, the personal data provided and the information on the orders placed. Felizhair S. L. reminds users that personal data must be indicated accurately in order to avoid confusion or incidents in the shipment of the item(s) purchased. In addition, if expressly requested by the user, the same will receive by mail and or sms information and publications relating to Felizhair S. L.
- Once the purchase order has been completed, and before the order is sent, the user will be presented with a summary of the order identifying the item purchased, its total price (transport and taxes included) with each of the concepts broken down, and the shipping details of the order, so that the user can confirm the order by clicking on the button with the expression ‘Pay’.
- Purchases can be paid by one of the methods described un section 3.3 Methods of payment, above in this same Web page.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, the order number will be communicated through the website itself so that the user can, at all times and from the computer, check the transaction. An e-mail will also be sent to the address indicated by the user, with a description of the order and the personal data provided. The non-receipt of this message may be due to some transitory problem of communications in the network, the email has been stored in the SPAM folder or to some error of writing in the direction of facilitated electronic mail.
In both cases, Felizhair S. L. recommends the user to contact Felizhair S. L.
2.4 Availability of products
If at the time the order is placed we detect that there is no stock in our warehouses of any of the products included in the order, Felizhair S. L. will try to locate it. If this is not possible, the customer will be notified immediately. In addition, the amount of the item collected and not shipped will bepaid in the following days to the customer, by the same means of payment used in thepurchase. Or it will be sent within a maximum of 14 days the product or any other product with the same amount.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
3.1 Payment and currency
The prices and transactions made on this website are shown in Euros.
3.2 Value Added Tax
In accordance with the Value Added TaxLaw, Felizhair S. L. is obliged to charge this tax, at the rate in force at any given time, on all products delivered in Spain.
3.3 Methods of payment
Felizhair S. L. will only accept payments made by credit or debit card (Visa, VisaElectron or MasterCard), Paypal, bank transfer or cash on delivery (additional 6% of the courier company’s commission is charged). For payments by Paypal, credit or debit card, the charge will be made online, that is, in realtime, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution, once it has been verified that the data communicated by the user are correct. For payments by bank transfer once it has been verified that the amount has arrived, we process your order.
3.4 Purchase limit
Felizhair S. L. does not allow the purchase of products for later resale. In this respect, no purchases of more than EUR 750 or containing more than 20 items may be made. Customers who are interested in making purchases in excess of that amount or quantity for purposes other than resale should contact Customer Service where they will be informed about the various options to make the desired purchase.
4. CONDITIONS FOR EXCHANGESAND/OR RETURNS
4.1 Conditions for return
- In order to be able to make a return the product must not be used.
- Must come in its original packaging.
- The product must be well protected during shipping.
4.2 Contact details for returns
For any matter related to returns you can contact us at 971729196 or email@example.com, Monday to Friday, from 9:30h to 19:30h.
4.3 Cost of Return
If the reason for the return is an error onthe part of Felizhair S. L. , or the receipt of a defective product, the return will have no cost to the buyer.
If, on the other hand, it is the buyer who expresses his interest in returning the product (for example, because it is not what he expected or simply because it is no longer useful), it will be the buyer who has to bear the transport costs to make it reach to Felizhair S. L.
In this second case it is very important that all the conditions for the return are fulfilled, especially that the product is in perfect state, because otherwise the return will not be able to be accepted.
Once verified in our facilities that the product to return is in perfect condition, we will return the corresponding amount by bank transfer or Paypal or change the product with another of the same price.
If the product has been used or comes in too ur possession in deteriorated condition, we will contact the buyer to communicate the amount of depreciation.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day on which the customer purchases the goods. The right of withdrawal maynot be exercised if it has been unsealed after delivery. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary tonotify us of the decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguousstatement (e. g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail):
Felizhair S. L.
Ma del Moro 5
07012 Palma de Mallorca
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise of this right is sent before the expiry of the corresponding period.
5.1 Consequences of withdrawal
n the event of withdrawal, we shall return to the customer all payments received after purchase, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of the decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will proceed to make such a refund using the same means of payment used bythe customer for the initial transaction, unless the customer has expressly provided otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of there imbursement.
We may with hold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until the customer has provided proof of the return of the goods, whichever condition is fulfilled first.
The customer shall return the goods to us or deliver them directly to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which he notifies us of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The time limit shall be deemed to have been met if you return the goods before the time limit has expired. To be able to proceed to the return of the goods the client will be able to use the return by mail, which will have an additional cost that will have to assume the client.